Urology and Andrology
Лечение мужского бесплодия
С 1995 года специалисты отделения Андрологии «Института Репродуктивной Медицины» фокусируются на наиболее острых проблемах мужского пола.
Лечение нарушений потенции с применением современных методик
Опытная команда урологов-андрологов, высокопрофессиональный младший медицинский персонал.
Лечение раннего семяизвержения
Практикуются современные методы диагностики и лечения мужчин.
Генитальная пластическая хирургия любой категории сложности
Часть операций, проводимых в клинике, не имеют аналогов в Казахстане.
Andrology is a Key to Male Health
Andrology is a modern medical specialty dealing with male reproductive system disorders both congenital and acquired, including the following pathology:
- сongenital constitution of genital organs;
- acquired deformity of genitalia;
- inappropriate urination;
- inflammatory and infectious diseases of urogenital apparatus;
- erectile and ejaculation disorders;
- neoplasms of various nature;
- gender identity issues;
- plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Andrology is a symbiosis of the following areas: urology, immunology, endocrinology, surgery and reproductive medicine. Therefore, an andrologist can resolve a wide range of issues related to male reproductive health.
Andrology and Urology Center at Reproductive Medicine Institute
Nowadays the quality of life of a man directly depends on his reproductive health. Self-treatment of intimate disorders results in complications and a chronic form more difficult to care. Timely visiting andrologist can enable resolution of the issue on its early stage and avoid majority negative matters. Today there are hardly any problems that andrologists are not able to resolve.
Andrology and urology center at RMI (Almaty, Kazakhstan) has an excellent high technology diagnostic laboratory permitting thorough examination and detailed diagnosis of male reproductive system disorders. Patients may undergo complex screening and obtain advice of leading Almaty andrologists and urologists. The center offers both conservative therapy and surgical treatment of majority male diseases, genitals plastics and weight management.
Infertility treatment and recovery of male reproductive health are core activities of RMI Andrology Department. Our clinic uses the latest assisted reproductive technologies and best practices developed by RMI’s experts. This allows coping with complex and substandard cases and to return fulfilling life to our patients.
Urologist and Andrologist Advise in RMI’s Andrology Clinic (Almaty)
Advise of a urologist and an andrologist is necessary in case of the following symptoms:
- painful condition in the area of genitalia or lower abdomen;
- pruritis, burning, abnormal discharges from urethra;
- inappropriate urination, urine discoloration;
- inclusions (purulence, blood, etc.) in urine or sperm;
- decreased libido or alibidimia;
- erectile dysfunction and soreness during sexual intercourse;
- rash, irritation and erosion in the area of genitalia;
- tumors of urinary or reproductive systems;
- sexual development disorders or arrest;
- female secondary sexual characteristics in kids and males, etc.;
- genitals trauma.
Infertility treatment and male reproductive health recovery is the main activity of RMI’s Andrology Department. Our clinic uses the latest assisted reproductive technologies and best practices developed by RMI’s experts. This allows coping with complex and substandard cases and to return fulfilling life to our patients.
As a rule an expert visit includes the following phases:
- collection of data regarding hereditary and previous diseases, surgeries, bad health habits, etc.;
- examination and palpation of genitalia for obvious defects, inflammations and neoplasms;
- studies to identify patient’s sex constitution;
- clinical and biochemical tests, spermogram;
- ultrasound scanning and Doppler sonography (if necessary);
- other experts advice: general practitioner, endocrinologist, cardiologist, etc..
Medications or surgery is prescribed based upon the results of tests and visual examination. All prescriptions take into the account individual peculiarities of the patient’s body, his age and health condition.